Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Autumn Splendor Painting Framed and Hung - SOLD

The customer for whom I had done the painting, "Autumn Splendor", let me know that they have had it framed and hung.  They asked if I wanted to have a look at it, so finally today I went over to see it.
They had a "floating frame" made for it and I like the way it looks.  I like this type of frame; although you can't really see the form of it in my photos.
They are happy with it and I am happy with how it looks.
One of her visitors was looking at it and walked up to it to touch the trees to see if there was some kind of texture on them as she couldn't believe the shape was just from smooth paint.  Made my day!!!!
I always enjoy seeing how clients frame and hang the paintings I have done for them, it's a good feeling.

Title:  Autumn Splendor
Oil on canvas
Size:  29 x 39 inches, (60 x 100 cms.)
SOLD





No comments: