Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Rack

This post is a little different than my usual ones as I am not listing any new paintings.
What I am doing is talking about a new shopping option online.
I was asked if I would like to list some of my paintings with this new store and after checking it out, I agreed.
 It looks like an interesting site as it offers both new custom made items and consignment items.
 You can also approach the site to list your own things on consignment.
They carry a variety of new and used mens,ladies,and childrens clothing and accessories,along with home decor items.
 They offer flat rate shipping to Canada and the USA and some items have free shipping.
So why not head on over to their website which is here:  THE RACK ONLINE or go to their Facebook page which is here:  THE RACK and do some shopping in the comfort of your own home.
Have fun shopping on this chilly day.

No comments: