Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

I'm Back

I know I haven't blogged since June; but then I hadn't painted anything since June.  Some where along the way I lost my muse and my motivation and my art materials languished in their respective areas.
Last week I saw on a Pastel site that I follow that they were going to do a 31 in 31 challenge.  The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea.  I didn't sign up on the site; but I did sign up in my head.  I challenged myself not to finish 31 paintings in 31 days; but just to do some type of artwork everyday for 31 days and to loosen up my work.
So far, so good I have actually sat down and worked at something for the last few days.  These first 3 days I worked on 10 x 8 inch size; but I think I will downsize to 7 x 5 inches as the larger size is taking up too much of my day time wise.
So here are the first 3 days results. I wonder how the next 28 days will go.

Day 1:
Title: Fall is Here
Soft pastel on Canson pastel paper
Size: 10 x 8 inches


Day 2:
Title: Sunset
Soft pastel on Canson pastel paper
Size: 10 x 8 inches



Day 3:
Title: Solitude
Soft pastel on Canson pastel paper
Size: 10 x 8 inches




No comments: