Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Finishing Off Some Pieces

I finally finished off the Pastel Painting that I had started of my sisters dog Zoe.  I think she is a Golden Retriever, sorry not good with remembering dog breeds.
I have been waiting to send the Pastel painting of my daughter in laws cat Spaz to her as I wanted to stick them both together in one package.  Being busy with stuff for class and life in general Zoe seemed to keep getting put onto the back burner.
I finally got sick of her looking at me and decided to finish her and get her sent away.
For some reason I had the most trouble with her that I have had with any of the animals I have done so far.  I am not really happy with the finished results; but am sick of trying to "fix" her so off she will go in the mail.

As always just click on the picture to get a larger view.

No comments: