Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Finishing Up The Odds and Ends

I have had a couple of paintings on the go here for quite awhile that never seem to get finished.  They just keep getting set aside while I finish other more pressing things.
Yesterday I decided it was time to look at them, touch them up a bit and call it quits.
For some reason my camera has decided to take photos which are very dark this morning.  Monday morning rebellion perhaps.  I will have to check and see what settings I have managed to change somewhere along the line.

Anyway here are the finished paintings.  Both are for sale.

1. Oil on canvas.  Size:  15.5 x 23.5 inches
Title:  La Iglesia a Magdalena de Kino, Sonora, Mexico (The church at Magdalena de Kino, Sonora, Mexico)
***My thanks to Eddie G. for giving me his permission to use a photo of his as a reference for this painting****


















2.  Oil on canvas board.  Size: 12 x 16 inches
Title:  Abandonado, (Abandoned)


No comments: