Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Fooling Around

Today I decided it was a good day to just fool around.  I got out one of my photos that I had taken years ago from the scenic viewpoint in San Carlos, the little town about 15 miles from us.

I felt like doing something a bit looser than my usual rather tight and controlled way of doing things.

This is the result, not the greatest; but it was fun anyway.

Soft pastel on Canson MiTientes pastel paper
Title:  Scenic View
Size:  Approx. 11 x 15 inches or approx. 28 x 38 cms.




















Tomorrow I am participating in a sale in San Carlos, hopefully there will be a good turn out as it is a fund raiser for the Rescate group there.

2 comments:

1st Mate said...

I like it. I think I know where that spot is, looks like a fine place to go canoeing.

Brenda Maas said...

Thanks 1st Mate. It is from a photo I took from the mirador in San Carlos quite a few years ago. It is looking toward Playa Piedra Pintas.
Maybe I will see you tomorrow if you come to the Rescate Bazaar.