Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Familiar Landmark Here

There is a mountain here that I am sure has been painted and photographed a million times.
It is known as Tetakawi Mountain and has been filmed in several movies as well over the years, such as Catch 22 and Zorro to name a couple.
A few weeks ago while I was hanging out at an art show I couldn't resist taking a few more photos of this mountain.
After looking at my photos I decided I liked one of them and decided to paint it.

So here it is.

Title:  Tetakawi Mountain
Oil on canvas board
Size: 12 x 16 inches, (30 x 40 cms.)
For Sale:  800 pesos, $65.00 CAD, $60.00 USD plus shipping costs.  Email me for more information.



2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

That's beautiful Brenda. I'm able to comment and say hello with this type of comment section. Thanks. Hope you are doing well. Love your painting.

Brenda Maas said...

Thank you Meofcourse.
we are doing great, hope you and your hubby are fine also.